DUBLIN, April 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Fashion Design and Production Software Market, By Type, By Application, By Region, Estimation & Forecast, 2016 – 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global Fashion Design and Production Software market held a market value of USD 1,678.8 Million in 2021 and is forecasted to reach USD 2,753.4 Million by the year 2027. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.94% during the forecast period.
Fashion Design and Production Software are used for projecting the sketches and ideas of a designer. The software allows the designed to save time and also to experiment with a design easily. The market is estimated to be driven by the increasing awareness among the population about trends in fashion and rising initiatives in textiles industry in various countries across the globe.
Despite the driving factors the lack of acceptance of technology by traditional designers are expected to hinder the market growth. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the market was negatively impacted due to the low demand for these software.
Increasing initiatives in textile industry in various countries across the globe
Growing initiatives by government of various countries for the development of textile industry is expected to enhance the textile manufacturing process. In February 2021, the Government of Nigeria allocated USD 162 million for recovery and revitalize the textile industry in the country. Similarly, in 2016 the Government of India announced the New National Textile Policy with a package of around USD 894 million. Furthermore, in the U.S., a new fibres and textiles manufacturing innovation hub was established in Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S. in 2020. Through this innovation hub, over USD 2 billion were invested in manufacturing research and development. All these initiatives are expected to boost the demand for fashion design and production software.
The global Fashion Design and Production Software market is segmented into type and application.
The cloud-based segment is estimated to surpass a market size of USD 1,000 million in 2021 owing to the increasing demand for cloud-based software. The on-premise segment is also expected to witness significant growth.
The SMEs segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth rate of around 9.86% over the projected period owing to the rising use of fashion design and production software in SMEs to speed up their manufacturing process.
On a regional basis, the global Fashion Design and Production Software market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
The North America region is estimated to generate the highest revenue of USD 619.9 million in 2021 owing to the presence of major market players in the region. North America is divided into the U.S. and Canada. Furthermore, Europe is classified into the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, NORDIC, and the Rest of Europe. The UK is expected to witness the highest growth rate of around 9.69% during the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of technologically advanced solutions. Germany is estimated to cross a mark of USD 150 million by 2023 and NORDIC is expected to hold a market opportunity of around USD 10.89 million from 2021 to 2027.
Asia Pacific region is anticipated to witness the fastest growth rate of around 10.17% over the forecast period owing to the rising number of government initiatives for the development of the textile industry in countries such as India, which is expected to grow at the fastest growth rate of around 11.46% within the Asia Pacific region. Asia Pacific is divided into China, India, Japan, South Korea, South-East Asia, Australia, and Rest of Asia Pacific.
Middle East and Africa (MEA) is divided into UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. UAE holds an opportunity of USD 5.88 million during 2021 to 2027. Latin America is divided into Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of Latin America. Brazil is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate of 8.13% over the projected period. This is owing to the growing awareness among the textile manufacturers regarding the trends in fashion. Also, Argentina is anticipated to generate the largest revenue of USD 88.07 million in 2027.
Key players operating in the global Fashion Design and Production Software market include Corel, Adobe, Autometrix, Autodesk, CGS, Tukatech, Vetigraph, Modern Hitech, C-Design Fashion, F2iT, Wilcom, K3 Software Solutions, PatternMaker Software, Polygon Software, SnapFashun Group, Gerber Technology, Optitex, Lectra, CLO3D, Browzwear, and other prominent players.
Major 4 players in the market hold about 40% of the market share. These players are involved in mergers & acquisitions, product launches, and collaboration, among others. For instance, in January 2022, Autodesk acquired Moxion Cloud Solution, a New Zealand-based developer of cloud-based platform for digital dailies, which are used by filmmakers for complex and challenging productions.
The global Fashion Design and Production Software market report provides insights on the below pointers:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the prominent players
- Market Development: The report offers detailed information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets
- Market Diversification: Provides in-depth information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- Competitive Landscape Assessment: Mergers & acquisitions, certifications, product launches in the global Fashion Design and Production Software market have been provided in this research report. In addition, the report also emphasizes the SWOT analysis of the leading players.
- Product Development & Innovation: The report provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The global Fashion Design and Production Software market report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the Global Fashion Design and Production Software Market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the Global Fashion Design and Production Software Market during the assessment period?
- Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the assessment period in the Global Fashion Design and Production Software Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Fashion Design and Production Software Market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Fashion Design and Production Software Market?
- What is the market share of the leading players in the Global Fashion Design and Production Software Market?
- What modes and strategic moves are considered favorable for entering the Global Fashion Design and Production Software Market?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Market Definition and Research Methodology
- Market Definition and Segmentation
- Assumptions and Acronyms
- Research Objective
- Research Methodology
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Dynamics
Chapter 4 Industry Analysis
- Regulatory and Standards Landscape
- PESTEL Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Impact of Covid-19
Chapter 5 Competitive Landscape
- Market Share Analysis
- Company Profiles
- Modern Hitech
- C-Design Fashion
- K3 Software Solutions
- PatternMaker Software
- Polygon Software
- SnapFashun Group
- Gerber Technology
Chapter 6 Global Fashion Design and Production Software Market
Chapter 7 North America Fashion Design and Production Software Market
Chapter 8 Europe Fashion Design and Production Software Market
Chapter 9 Asia-Pacific Fashion Design and Production Software Market
Chapter 10 Latin America Fashion Design and Production Software Market
Chapter 11 Middle East & Africa Fashion Design and Production Software Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xdb1u3
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets