According to Shopify & You, 2,297 million active websites used Shopify in 2021. This online sales platform offers ease of use so you can get started without any difficulty at all. This article will help you start your store on Shopify and with Square Shopify integration.
How to Open a Store on Shopify
You don’t need to have coding experience to start your store for free with Shopify. Consider using its 14-day free trial. After you’ve made your decision to sell on Shopify, choose one of its plans starting at $29.00 per month.
When starting, you’ll need to choose a store name or logo. You can connect a custom domain name. In addition, you should gather your product photos to display them on your Shopify pages. Moreover, you’ll need to choose a business structure. Additionally, you should follow sales tax rules that are unique to each state.
Here are the basic steps to take when starting your shop on Shopify:
- After you’ve signed up for the trial and decided to open your store, choose a sales channel.
- Shopify Payments allows merchants to accept credit/debit card and in-person payments. You’ll be charged flat-rate processing fees. In addition, you can connect your credit card processor. However, Shopify will charge you a separate transaction fee for this service.
- Create collection pages to organize your products. These can be found in the “Collections” tab under “Products” in your Shopify dashboard.
- Shopify’s versatile platform allows you to sell all types of goods. If you’ve already chosen what to sell, you can enter those items by clicking the green “Add Product” button under the “Products” tab in your Shopify dashboard.
- Next, set it up in your Shopify dashboard.
- Finally, place a test order and pick a Shopify plan to start selling.
Accepting Payments on Shopify
How do you get paid on Shopify? You can integrate Shopify Payments with your store and view your payouts in the Shopify admin. With enabled Shopify Payments, you can receive payments when a customer pays using this payment option. You can also use Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, Meta Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Shop Pay, and Shop Pay Installments.
What about Square on Shopify? By integrating Square on Shopify, you can accept payments on your online store and at the point of sale (POS). To get help with Square Shopify integration and any other payment processing solution, consider working with a reputable payment specialist to enjoy secure multi-currency processing and online payments at the lowest possible rates.
Selling on Shopify
You can set up your store on Shopify in minutes and bring your company to life. Just add the necessary features and functionality to your online store and start selling. Turn to a respectful payment expert to use the best merchant processing services for your eCommerce business.
Author Bio: Content crafter Alex Wilmont has been active in the payments industry for over 15 years. He lives simply, gives generously, and loves his 2 dogs. His mission is to enhance and innovate the fintech industry for years to come.